major turn ons : good animation
All credit goes to the masterpost…posters. Because they’re great people.Cheer up and Relax
- Ugh, Feelings
- Calming Noises
- Feeling Okay?
- Websites for when you want to…
- Cute games
- Coping Skills and Distractions
- A happy things Masterpost
- Feeling stressed, sweetie?Fun Stuff
- Hobbies Masterpost
- somethingpointy’s Masterpost of Bullshit Time Wasting!!
- For when boredom Strikes
- Good psychological games masterpost
- Learn To CodeMental Illness
- Anxiety Masterpost
- Bipolar Disorder Masterpost
- Depression Masterpost
- Eating Disorder Masterpost
- Mental Health Help Masterpost
- Panic and Anxiety Information Masterpost
- Recovery ResourcesSelf Harm
- Momma’s Alternatives to Self Harm
- Ultimate Self-Injury Recovery Masterpost
- Coping with thoughts of self harm MasterpostFilms
- The Big LGBTQA* Film Masterpost
- Studio Ghibli Films Masterpost
- Disney Films Masterpost
- Animated Movie Masterpost
- What do you mean I’m not 10 anymore?General Self HelpEverything
- One Big Masterpost
- Everything Masterpost
- Nicoisbroken’s Master list
- Literally Rad’s Resource MasterpostIn Case Of EmergencyOthers
You better fucking reblog this guys
EVERYONE WHO REBLOGS THIS POST BY AUGUST 20TH WILL GET A PIECE OF ART IN THERE INBOX BASED ON THEIR BLOG
Let’s see what you got that fits my blog.
Rise of the Guardians II: Storybook.[PART 1/5]A Personal Project exploring what could happen after the first Rise of the Guardians film, based upon both the content of the film as well as the Novels and Picture Books by William Joyce. Some knowledge of this content is necessary to understand the project fully, though some key story points are explained within the project. The full story is extensive and so is split into 5 posts.All Rise of the Guardians and Guardians of Childhood characters are the property of Dreamworks and William Joyce, respectively.Please enjoy.— Nox
Spiderman face-palming in the background was the first thing I noticed
How a bar fight between The Avengers Vs. The Justice League of America started.
OMG REBLOG THIS & LOOK AT UR BLOG ITS COMPLETELY DIFERENT
iM CHIR YING BC THE WAY IT LOOKS ON YOUR BLOG SEND HELP
i dunt see it
…You had my curiosity…
WHAT THE JESUS FUCK IS THIS VOODOO?!
(I’ll try it
how did you
im so confused what is
WTF!?!?!?!?!?! Someone get the fucking salt!
Oh my god
Do you know a funny thing that I’ve just realized?
Posts here on Tumblr are like trees.
They all begin the same way: a tumblr user creates a new post just like someone plants a seed. On that moment, the post has zero notes and the plant within the seed can not be seen.
But, if other tumblr users see the post, favourite it and/or reblog it, its popularity will grow. Again, if you water and look after your seed, the baby tree will eventually pop out and start growing in size.
What can happen then it’s that the very same post will be so popular that almost every single tumblr user will have it in their dashboard: they will see it. The same goes for the tree: it will keep growing for as long as it can and people near by or even far away will see it.